IDEA FOR PROMOTING CMR COURSES
Welcome to the Affiliate Resources main page!
- Below is a list of the current products and courses we are offering commissions on as well as their important details. Please bookmark this page for easy access in your browser.
- If you are ready to sign up and become a CMR affiliate, click here and follow the instructions. It is free to sign up.
- To access your affiliate links, banners, example tweets and reports on commissions and “click through” performance, click here to log-in to your Affiliate Control Panel.
- Be sure to watch these video tutorials to help you understand how to use your control panel when promoting our products/courses.
- Good luck and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.
This is a 9-week online course that teaches the fundamentals of Cellular Memory Release to any individual who wants to learn the vital tools for Emotional healing and Well-Being. To learn about the details of the course, click here to visit the product details landing page. Only the online version of this course is available for commissions. The “in-person” version is not available for commission, and is only offered locally to participants who want to incur the expenses to participate. Here are the details you need to know as an affiliate for the online version:
- COMMISSION Tier 1 (you refer a sale): 15%
- COMMISSION Tier 2 (you refer an affiliate who refers a sale): 0%
- BEGINNING DATE / ENDING DATE: N/A. This is a “year round” continuous promotion.
- TYPE OF PRODUCT: ONLINE LIVE COURSE
- RETAIL PRICE: $297
- SALE PRICE: N/A
- COUPONS (SCHOLARSHIPS): $100 off for those who qualify. Commissions will be based on the lesser amount.
- PAYMENT TERMS: (A) PAID IN FULL ($297) or (B) TWO PAYMENTS OF $157 – Commissions are earned when each installment payment is received.
- REFUND POLICY: 30 day money back guarantee. See our Refund policy for how and if this affects commissions earned.
FREE WEBINARS PRESENTED BY LUIS DIAZ
Check out all the current affiliate programs that correspond to FREE webinars that Luis offers each month. This is a great way to promote this wonderful work for free to your lists and social networks without having to sell a thing! If one of your referrals purchases any one of our products/courses available for commission, you will earn that commission % listed above!
Access your Affiliate Control Panel to get the affiliate link you need for each of these FREE webinars. You will also find there sample tweets, emails, and banners you can use to run an effective promotion of these FREE events. The current free webinars available for promoting right now are:
- TRANSFORMING PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS (occurs Feb 8th, 2011)
How to use your Affiliate Control Panel in our Affliate system
How to get started as an affiliate for CMR by Luis Diaz
If you have any questions about how to use the Affiliate Control Panel, or the tutorials are not clear, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.
Author, Memory in the Cells
Creator, The CMR Process
10 Great Ways To Market the CMR products, online workshops, and online trainings
- Write an objective review of Memory in the Cells or your personal experience using the CMR Process
- This is one of the greatest promotional strategies you can use. It is a powerful pre-selling method simply because it is based on personal experience. If you can write a short success story about your experiences using the CMR Process tools, how they have helped you and others, and what benefits you received from doing this work, this is an effective way to connect with others.
- Place this information on your website/blog as a testimonial, and include the affiliate link to “know more”.
- Send it out to your e-mail list and encourage others to try it for themselves by attending one of the free events.
- By using specific details and adding pictures to your endorsement, you can dramatically increase its credibility and sales.
- If you read the book “Memory in the Cells” you can also write your own honest and straightforward review Click here to download our media kit (PDF) with examples and information to pull from!. Also, don’t be afraid to list some points about what this book is not. It will make your review more credible. Write in your own words and tell the reader why he or she should get their own copy. Again, include the affiliate link for downloading the e-Book version. A published author creates more credibility, people like to read books, and this will establish Luis as an authority on Emotional Healing and Well-Being so when you connect with your list/social network again, they might be more willing to join one of the free/paid events.
- Send people to the Media section of the website where they can watch videos, listen to audio interviews and teleseminars, and get to know if this kind of work would be beneficial to them.
- Invite your readers/subscribers to join the free eSeries on Emotional Healing at a Cellular Level. This is a powerful, FREE mini-course designed to teach the concepts and science behind the CMR process. From these eSeries emails, the reader will receive bonus materials (including a free chapter of the book, “Memory in the Cells”, and have the opportunity to take advantage of DVDs, videos, and bundle offers that some of which are commissionable sales to you! If you haven’t already signed up, check it out. It spans over 70 days, delivering one to two emails a week. We feel we don’t want to bombard people, as they are already bombarded enough with so much information in their email inbox. We find the eSeries to very effective, and people really enjoy the messages we offer.
Post Articles On Your Website, Blog, Newsletter Or On Article Directories
- Writing good content, and being consistent is still the most powerful way to offer your visitors/subscribers a quick taste of what the CMR process is about and more importantly, the need for Emotional healing and well-being.
- Post an article/ezine about the book, Memory in the Cells, and let them know how educated and credible the author is. You can use one of our articles/ezines from the ezines archives available here. Simply copy and paste whatever content you find that is relevant, and that you resonate with, and use that in an article/ezine broadcast or blog post. Be sure to include your affiliate link to the program you are marketing!
- You can surely add a banner or a book cover at the end just to spice it up and increase the marketing effect, as images speak louder than words sometimes.
Note: You can write your own subject related articles using keyword rich titles and post them on your website and on article directories with your affiliate link embedded in the article (please let us know if any of these sites do not function. We will quickly remove them from this list).
Here are several article directories:
Use banner ads and book cover graphics
You can place banners and book covers on your relevant website pages. Make sure your affiliate link is embedded in the HTML code. Combining book covers and banners with high quality content such as articles or reviews is a powerful formula that always works.
You can find book covers and banners in your Affiliate Control Panel, beneath the Affiliate program you are intended to market. Since we offer free events, we will include those banners as well. The great thing about using these banners is that they are trackable, so you can review in your Affiliate Control Panel which ones have a greater impact in conversion than others.
Run Sponsor ads or classified ads in your e-zine or your JV’s
You can use the numerous classified ads or sponsor ads and place them in your ezine, or places where you post information with other JV’s. This is an extremely powerful way of earning affiliate commissions from the program.
Use one-sentence short or longer classified ads and insert your affiliate link at the bottom. Make sure you incorporate curiosity-invoking and results producing words that trigger emotions and speak of benefits such as: free, revealed, shocking, guaranteed, secret, insider, new, finally and revealed. This will dramatically increase your click through rates. If sample media resources like these are available for a program, they will appear beneath the program in your Affiliate Control Panel.
Use Product Ads
Adding the “Memory in the Cells” book into the product section or review section of your website can turn out to be a good technique.
Place a book cover along with a short spicy description or an enticing classified ad. You can also take things to another levels and link that ad and book cover to a review page of the book (that you’ve written or borrowed from the media kit) accompanied by a book cover or a banner at the bottom.
Sample product banner ads can be found in your Affiliate Control Panel beneath the Affiliate program you intend to market.
Send a solo email or an autoresponder course
If you have your own opt-in mailing list/newsletter, sending solo email to your subscriber’s list is the classic method to promote affiliate products as a joint venture partner. If done correctly this strategy can yield tremendous results very quickly.
Send an email entirely dedicated to promote the Affiliate product/course to your list. You can write your own solo email or check out the example emails we have provided in the Affiliate Control Panel for the specific product/course you are offering.
Send simple emails that ask a specific question, address a specific life challenge that we are covering on our Facebook page and/or Twitter. Not everyone resonates with the same challenge or question posed, so by speaking about specifics we are covering in the FREE course, product, or paid course, you have a greater chance of getting more subscribers on your list to opt-in.
How does one build an opt-in list? Well, there are many subtle ways and more straightforward methods to build a decent list of loyal subscribers that converts well. First you have to get an autoresponder. For a high quality autoresponder we recommend Aweber, Constant Contact, or iContact.
You can offer a free weekly or monthly newsletter or e-zine to your visitors or a 5-day mini course in exchange for their name and email. There, you can structure your mini course similar to the topics we cover in our FREE eSeries, which you can learn about by signing up for. The visitor “opts in” and subscribes, and you then have permission to send them your newsletter as well as other promotional emails you think may interest them. Sending an email with a promotion to a substantial list of subscribers, who trust you, can result in a great referral base for consistent sales.
Promote the program in your blog
If you have a blog, you can use it to promote the program through your affiliate link. You can mention the product/course several times in your recommended links section, throughout your blog entries, on your blogroll, by using classified ads, reviews, testimonials and graphics. You can also use our articles as blog entries (make sure you keep the content intact and insert your affiliate link at the bottom). By the way, if you don’t own a blog you can start blogging right now, without any cost at all by going to www.blogspot.com or wordpress.com and get a free blog. Make sure you keep your blog fresh and updated with new and submit it to as many blog directories as possible.
Our suggestions for listing a free blog are:
http://www.wordpress.com (most recommended one!)
Send Out a Press Release
Press releases are one of the cheapest yet powerful forms of marketing. Press releases also offer one of the highest potentials in lead generating. Press release is also perceived as more honest and credible than regular advertising due to its objective newsworthy tone. Every few weeks, be sure to post a well-crafted press release of your recommendation for the tools that the CMR process offers. Always be sure you include your affiliate link!
Most press release websites are free, and will produce almost instant results but if you pay PR WEB $80, they guarantee to have your press release picked up by all the major search engines, potentially bringing you a surge of steady income.
Several places to publish your press release:
http://newswire.ca (canada only)
Promote On An Online Forum
This is a powerful and free method of generating leads and sales. Since most forum members are sensitive toward those who try to directly promote products without making a considerable informative contribution to the community or without paying for advertising, make sure you follow these 2 simple rules:
- Become part of the community by posting regularly on the bulletin and contributing valuable information prior to even mentioning the program you’re promoting. Take time to connect, and then begin to talk about the wonderful FREE events that CMR offers on a monthly basis. Include your affiliate link to track those leads!
- Use your signature to sell the program (Most forums will allow you to place a signature at the end of your posts. Some will even allow you to post pictures, and this is a great opportunity to use a book cover image or banner)
- Use the soft sell approach, meaning you should never spam/directly promote the program in your post (don’t make it look like an ad) but rather speak of your specific experience with the program and recommend it to the forum members. (Read the rules of the forum first and make sure they allow posting affiliate links inside the post). Simply run a search on google for “self healing forum” or “self empowerment forum” “higher consciousness forum” and do some looking around to find out which forums have the largest member base and traffic.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.
Author, Memory in the Cells
Creator, The CMR Process